Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Have a BREAK.

This is what I really miss.

HAVING..

TIME to BREAK

TIME to CHILL

TIME to STOP from my BUSY WORLD

When I start working. I don't have any idle time to be free from hectic schedule. I miss my bum's life. hahaha! (scratch the fact of no earnings) But then I want time to just sit on the floor and write my happy thoughts. I miss those days! But the fact the I'm working already (officially!) I'm THANKFUL that God gave me a chance to make my life worth living. But sometimes I miss to stop from my busy world. Just to relax and unwind.


Sometimes, I want to be...

photo from BRU E :)
but, I can't buy my "LUHO" if i'll be "TAMAD"


BUT NOW,

Noriter

 Share, Post and Blog about the beauty of LIFE.
Live the Life you LOVE.


Noriter

Keep Calm and Eat Cake.


Noriter

Stop thinking and Drink coffee.

But I need to work hard for me and for my family.
 but sometimes,

pwedeng maging tamad? kahit saglit lang hehehe :)

No comments: