Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

YELLOW DRESS TO PNOY :)


accepted a friend request then he pm-ed me,

I deleted him hahaha MY BAD!

SORRY hehehe :P

ANYWAYS...

I hosted a seminar this morning as in IMPROMPTU, they just texted me yesterday and asked for a favor that I can't say NO. I was stacked in the scenerio that I can't ignore their favor. Then I hosted the seminar with my ever dearest professor JUNIO and LANUZA :)) hehehe. COOL :)) I miss this job. and just now they asked me to host their GA. waaaaahh. GOOD LUCK :)) but still I enjoyed the day wearing my YELLOW DRESS :)) yes to PNOY.

Speaking of PNOY, I didn't watch his SONA!!! badtrip walang tv sa school. ooops meron na pala, sa admin ang LCD TV hehehe leveling na ang UE :P yessss naman :) okie I'll just catch the news later :)

oooppsss I'm still sick but I'm taking cosmo body right now. waaah ganayan ang suicide :P

ciao :))

No comments: