Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

:D

Hey! I'm back. Did you miss me? hehehe, coz I do miss my blog readers and followers. PAK!


Thank you guys! You mean so much in my blogging life. I never expect the feedbacks that I got from you.


One of my blog readers told me that they really read every single of my blog. From my old blogspot (chikiteltel.blogspot.com) then to my latest life blog at (hottierize.tumblr.com).

She told me that she and her cousin read my latest blog about changes in my life. It was long and pure english, she said "ay naku mau, binasa talaga ni insan yung post mo, tapos binigyan ko ng panyo baka mag nosebleed" hahaha! Thank you Jen! :)) So sweet! Another feedback from Noemi, she told me, "tinapos ko talaga basahin kahit ang haba-haba" hahahaha! Thanks darling. It really makes my heart jump with the feedbacks and comments that I hear from you guys.


This makes me continue my blogging life. hehehe. I stopped blogging for months but like what I said it is part of my life so I'm like a kid that craves for ice cream, I crave to share my thoughts and words through my blogs. It really makes my day everytime people got to inspire with my experience and advice.


Thank you so much!.


You're my inspiration to continue share anything that pops in my crazy mind :P THANK YOUUUU. mwah! :)

No comments: