Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

GOD REALLY MOVES IN MYSTERIOUS WAY :)


I felt sad after I logged in with my student portal at UE. I thought I’ll be one of those college scholars. My classmate told me that you’ll be given a notice at your portal by the time your grades are complete. But I found nothing. Well I just thought of maybe I didn’t give all my best for that sem. After two weeks of our summer class. My bru barbz told me that she needs her grade card for that day coz her dad asked for it. Then, after our class we got our grades then I checked my overall grades 1.57 then all of my friends told me “MAU SCHOLAR KA NA!!! YUNG AVERAGE MO PASOK SA COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP :))” wow!!! Nashock ako grabe!! I never expected na magiging ganun. Then we confirmed it at window 26. YEAH!!! SCHOLARDAW FORREGULAR SEM :)) so happpeeee me!! Hehehe. Grabe Super thanks sa friend ko kung di pa naming kinuha siguro sa enrolment ko pa malalaman :) ahaha :) yey!!!


aprob :)





God really moves in mysterious way:)



thanks father GOD:)



Pano ba yan kuya????? Reward ko??? Hehe :)

No comments: