Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

ANG NAGBABALIK :)

It’s been ages since the last time I posted an entry here in my site. Oh that’s because I’m too busy with my summer class and guess what???


It’s OVER!!(hehe)


*WEBBY UPDATES*


But I updated my PLURK account with my timeline. This is my new addiction in the net. PLURKEEEE!!! At first I thought it was boring and I can’t enjoy it but when I tried signing in. COOL pala ahaha :)) KARMA UP is the twist in here. I really love all the moving emoticons used there like the DANCING BANANA :) hehehe :P. Then I also signed in at TWITTER but I didn’t find it that cool coz…hmmm I think it’s boring sorry tarush friends ayoko sa twitter eh ahaha :) But I still update it once in while ahaha. Just catch me at PLURKEEE! Thanks ate K for encouraging me to have a PLURK account :) KARMA UP!!! :) hehe Then I uploaded lots of photos just check my MULTIPLY account :) Supah Dame :) Then Usapang FACEBOOKING :P hehe, Thank you for all of my friends who took my own version quiz about me :)) ahaha nawindang sila ahaha. Some of them passed and some of them failed ahaha :P YOVILLE ROCKS!!! Hehehe I haven’t decorated my place yet nag iipon pa me ng barya ahaha :P pengeng gifts :)) yahoo! :)


*USAPANG SKUL*


Okie summer class is over! Yahoo tapos na ang aking paghihirap sa aking pinakamamahall na MARKETING PLAN :P To the highest level ang effort na ibinuhos ko dun grabe! As in I thought of everything, Typed everything, Construct everything as in ako lang at lammo ba sagot ng mga kagroupmates ko?? FINANCIAL SUPPORT ang happy noh sila paupo upo lang ak nagpapakahirap ahaahaha TSK! Then the judgment day arrived I thought it will turn to be good but hindi pala kami ay nabengga n gaming prof!!!! kainis as in super gisa kami sa harap all of my classmates are starring at us. Grabe I found my self crying kasi naman ako ang nagpakahirap nun then gaganun lang kami. Then lahat ng marketing plan ng aking mg mahal na classmate ay nakatikim ng mga guhit guhit sa papel na gawa ng aming prof PAMBIHIRA talaga. Hay this my first time to be treated like that hay. Kasi naman hindi po kami marketing major. Management po angaming major okay?? But okie na ako din ang nagrevise pambihira!! Ayun okie na yehey :))


OKIE THAT’S ALL FOLKS :)


SEE YOU NEXT SEM :)

No comments: