Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

*ART ATTACK :)

Arts and Crafts is one of my favorite past time. Well, it's in our blood pare hehe. My tita is an interior designer and she is very good in doing artsy craftsy. Then my brothers, tito and my dad is a very good artist. They are blessed with a creative hands. While me, I really love making scrapbooks. When I stayed at home I only get busy with pictures and adding some details and stack the photos in a handmade scrapbook. All of the things and details that I add in my scrapbook are all done by my creative hands and mind. Now, I'm busy working with my new scrapbook for my past 20th birthday :) I'm half way done :) yey

here are some of our art attack :)








tita's scarpbook :)




THE FAMILY THAT CRAFTS TOGETHER, ARTISTIC FOREVER :))

No comments: