Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

STRESS-TAB???

Hi everyone! :)

I'm back and ready to rock your world :P

hehehe :) and guess what I have a lot of things to make "CHISMIS" for you :P

ahahaha!!!!!! LET's START!

-It's finals week :) and I have three subject which is (bcm,eng,fil) no exam!!! hehe.
-I'm done with my math and philosophy exam :)
-Three exams left... (MANAGEMENT,ACCOUNTING,LITERATURE!!!) nakakagalit ahaha :p One exam per day!! ang gastos kaya sa pamasahe :p good thing until wednesday na lang kame :) yey! the bad thing is I can't come with my friends :(
-I got a chance to meet my dada's family last tuesday :0 I didn't attend my accounting class just to have fun with wili's cousins and oozing sisters at TECHNO HUB :P TIME ZONE :)

TODAY: We just celebrated our last day (english class) with a vivacious CELEBRATION hehehe :) I really LOVE IT!!!! ang galing!and now I'm here at dada's place.. hehe as usual nagkukulitan kami ahaha :) we will be having dinner with his family :) yey! hay!!

okie ayan la na kong machika :P

inom ako ng medicine kasi nahilo ako kaninang accounting (debit-credit=waaaah)


bubye :P

No comments: