Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

*SPELL: S-U-C-C-E-S-S :)

I never expected that I'll be having my first time defense last FRIDAY :) For me, I considered it as one of my "Doom's DAY" aside from the fact that I already know the steps on how to do one I still had a hard time thinking of a a great concept but luckily, I love the members! they really cooperate with me and giving out great ideas! I'm so thankful to have them in my group :) ahehehe. and guess what????

WE MADE IT!
TEAM NOYPI REPUBLIC

And I think we passed our defense with flying colors. we had a great presentation coz I can see the contagious SMILE of our professor plus our guest panelist Mr. Junio. And we answered all the question :) The defense proper was filled with laughters and jokes! that's because of sir junio! ahaha :)

Then after the defense. We all shouted!! "PICTURE!!" then our prof joined us plus the fact that she leads us how we take pictues aahaha she said "wacky naman, wacky, isa pa!" ahaha Funny!

Then we don't have enpugh time for our next subject----JOLLIBEE celebration! ahahaha :) we maid it!!!! yahooo :)


RANDOM SHOTS :)


CELEBRATE!!!


WITH OUR TARP :)


HULI KAYO!!! HOY!



SILKY GIRLS :p


WE MADE IT!!!


OUR BOYS :)


OHA! SI MA'AM NAG REQUEST WACKY DAW!!


TAPOS NA!!! :p


SEE YOU NEXT SEM GUYS!!!!!!


WE SURVIVED!!! :)

No comments: