Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

*CANDIDATE PALA AKO??? :)

WHAT THE!!!!!!!

I am one of the candidates for MASSUE elections of officer for year '09-'10 :)

And take note for MASSUE PRESIDENT POSITION!!! How's that???

here's the hilarious story behind our candidacy!

At first, I don't want to run for any position in MASSUE officer coz I believe that It would be a big hindrance for my schedule. And I never expected to have any position in our organization but to be just a committee of MASSUE. so there....

Wednesday afternoon, On my way home..Barbz texted me and asking for my educational background. And I wondered why is she asking me and she texted me "Cacandidate ka for MASSUE PRESIDENT!" waaaahhhhhh!!!! anoooo!!! They are the one who made my resume and for the filing of my candidacy whhaaaat!! Lagot!!

I never expected all of this....

They are the one who prepared my resume, the flier and the tarp :)

we are the....

PRO PARTY :)

PRESIDENT: PERALTA MAURIZE
VP EXTERNAL: IVY MAGBITANG
VP INTERNAL: JOEY AMBROCIO
SEC: LOVELY PINDOT
TREASURER: ERIKA CRUZ
BUSINESS MANAGER: JAMES MARTINEZ
4TH REP: GEOGENES RAVAGO
2ND: KEN CHAN


That's our line up,

Thursday morning is equal to campaign day. Well, I cant back out this is it! okie the show must go on! open the curtains, lights on, action! We room to room campaign with the freshmen student. Then another incident happen in the class of Ma'am TORRES. After I said my speech she ask my name.

ma'am T: what's your name hija?
mau: Peralta po.
ma'am T: Class listen to her she is very good in oral communication.
mau: ay thank you ma'am :)

ahahah akalain mo napuri pa ako :P NICE ONE:)

Election moment! this is the moment of truth :)

taaaddaaaa.. We didn't make it :) hehehe buti na lang! di naman ako ready to become a president coz sbi nga nung isang chorva kaya ba nya eh 19 lang sya! okie! ayan natupad sinabi niya ehehehe di ako nanalo and ayoko ng sakit ng ulo :) I just want to host program and do artsy craftsy :) ayun :)

GREAT EXPERIENCE :)

sa sobrang great!

KNOCK OUT AKO SA KAMA :P

hehehe :)

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT :)

*photos soon :)*

No comments: