Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

*RANDOM THOUGHTS :)

Here are 20 photos I've choosen to post coz I found it interesting in my part ahhh baka you'll be telling me it's not kaya nga IN MY PART :P ahaha enjoy! :)


twin brothers: jebrail :)


and josef :) cute brothers :)


Justine giggles because of jai my pamangkin :P


this is what you call:SUPAH-COLOH :P


Kiddos with the magic sing(tia is holding it) the boys shouted:BOOOOO :P


My draft NEW YEARS RESOLUTION :P


everybody let's shout: BILI BILI KAYO :P


HAPPY NEW YEAR :)


Waiting for the countdown :)




This is what you call: THE TWILIGHT EFFECT :P




Chitchatting with Oooh.la.lah :)



DRAMA Queens :P




Oh.yeah! enough of the addiction :)

in short

AYOKO NG PICTURES :)

correct or correct???

ahaha :)

kawaii :P

No comments: