Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

*DO YOU LOVE PARTIES???

ME??


I DO :)


Hehehe! Recently, I’ve attended lot of Christmas parties! Ahm not only for Christmas but also birthday parties :) ahaha! They don’t like to party during free week! Ahaha sunod sunod ang mga nagpaparty ngaun. That means there is no Global crisis coz everybody has the dough to organize party! So di naghihirap ang PILIPINAS! Ahahah :P

Here’s a bunch of parties that I’ve attended :)



Let’s start with… BLESSED IN CHRIST CHURCH :) DEC 21 :)


Two months ago. We prepared different presentation for the Christmas season entitled “CELEBRATION FOR JESUS” So they chose me to portray the role of MARY :) while Wili portrayed JOSEPH. (bagay ba?) hehe! Then wili and I also danced in the tune of Joy to the World :) Then I also joined peng and mai together with the other interpretative dancers, street dancers and tambourine dancers in Angels We Have Heard on High. Then for the finale “Tuloy-Tuloy pa din ang Pasko!” WHOOOH! That was a BLAST! :) Before the night ends we munched ourselves with sandwich and juice. YUM! :)



CHRISTMAS PARTY @ ROÑO’S PLACE :)


After we finished our business at church we went straight ahead at wili’s house there will be a Christmas party for their Salon Staff and Some of their friends. :) And Luckily! I’m invited. Ahaha! Then I met some of his relative from his mother’s side ahaha :P Then we ate light dinner coz I only ate hotdogs ahaha :) Then I met some of their friends. I really enjoyed staying there coz they have an instant stand up comedian ahahah :P It turned to be like “THE LIBRARY :p” Aahaha Then the staff and friends played “hephep hooray!” ahaha But I ended going home by 11pm :( coz I’m so sick :( hay!!!!!



CJ @ 18 :) DEC 27


My cousin, Christian Jozal, celebrated her 18th birthday and she threw a party last Dec 27 then, We were invited at their place so I joined my cousins to attend the party then It was fun and the kiddos collected all the balloons in there ahaha inuwi lahat simot sarap! Ahaha. We took multiple shots with my cousins :)



ANDREI’S BIRTHDAY PARTY :) DEC 29


I love this kiddo. He is so cute :) haha!! Kumpare ni Jai. We attended his party last Dec 29 at their place. Chill out with the two clowns that hosted the show :P Then I enjoyed the food! Yummy! Good job tita GRACE :) sarap :) especially the barbeques! Yummy! Yummy to my Tummy! Hahaha :P Then while waiting for my dad we smooched ourselves with the yummy creamy cake of Andrei! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)


Sooooo????


Is it obvious that I LOVE PARTIES???


LOVE IT :P


Next time I’m gonna throw my own party :)


In year 46857303903489534907390 :)


Ahahaha!


LOVE.LOVE :)


Another round of tequila please! :P


Joke!


Soda lang naman ahaha :P

No comments: