Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

*I DO LOVE WEEKENDS :)

OOOH.LA.LAH:)
.
.
.
It's a lucky rest day for me. Coz I don't have any preparation to make for school :P ahaha so lucky! Plus my mar, Sheila texted me to join her tomorrow at our alma mater. She'll be doing some school stuff plus nang "BI :P" ahaha BAAAHHHHHD! :P First time ko mag absent :p ahaha
.
.
.
.yesterday :)
.
.
.
I had a production practice for the english week. My class was chosen to perform in front of the huge crown of UE during the culminating activity of the English week. We are about to perform the opening production of the program in the tune of "FAME" wow! Our beloved professor taught us the steps :)
.
.
.
OUR VERY FLEXIBLE PROFESSOR-CHOERGRAPHER :)
.
.
.
Then after practice went to dada's place. Then his sisters invite me to come with them at their friend's WHITE PARTY so everyone is oblige to wear WHITE :) ahaha So I change my clothes to super white :) ahaha! GREENWOODS. Their we had our early dinner.
.
.
.
BIRTHDAY CELEBRANT: KUYA DUNHILL :)
.
.
.
The party was GOOD and we had wines and chips will chitchatting :)
.
.
.
We hit the cab by 10:30. Talked about "HOLDAPERS"-"DRIVERS" at kung ano pa basta pang hoholdap :P ahaha tama ba namang mag usap sa cab ng ganu ahaha :P Then super freezing cold at SV waiting for dada to pick us up :P
.
.
.
Okie the went home safely and still WHITE :)
.
.
.
*photos soon ;)
.
.
.
need to go I'll be meeting my lovely pamangkin pa :)
.
.
.
ooooo.la.lahhhhhh :)

No comments: