Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

*You Are My BEST MAN :))

*I GOT THE BEST MAN EVER :P



Whhooppie what a night! Tsk. There's no typhoon announcement. So we thought it would be a nice and clam day yesterday until. I stepped out of the room after my history class. I ran towards the car. All wet. I don't have my umbrella. NICE JOB MAU! :P There i texted dada to pick me up at the store near the car. Dada is also wet. Aww honey. Poor hooney :( There Archie and Rodney joined us at the car :) (dada's guy friends) ahaha Then when we hit the road It's terrible. Because the lightning never stop. It's like paparazzi followed us with there cameras. The rain never failed to drop. To think it would be more harder as we thought :P Then Archie stepped out the car. Then there the car just move a ruler size. TSK Poor hooney :) You need a sweet hug from me as a prize :)) ahaha Then we hit DELA FUENTA STREET! waaaaah PACIFIC OCEAN NA!!! huhu We are so shocked of what we saw. (sohorry I didnt take pictures na state pa din ako ng shock that time:)) ahahaha BOATING EVER ANG DRAMA NG KOTSE :P buti n lang magaling si Captain :)) ahaha There Rodney stepped out the car na yey! wala ng baha. We thought that would be the end of our problem.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE :(

When we hit Philcoa ayun na super traffic na :(( so sad hirap again ang dada. While me super freeze na sa lamig You know me lamigin so dadatold me to sleep na alng siya na daw bahala to take me home ayun nagigising ako sa preno grabe parang di kami gumagalaw. This is our first time to experience that ultimate TRAFFIC. I'm sleepy coz I'm hungry I haven't eaten anything or lunch only a bite of pancake that morning :(( From 7pm-10:30 ang travel time parang out of town trip na ito :P ahahaha We are out of gas kaya ang last money nagalaw na din kasi naman ang traffic pang ubos ng gas :P There until I woke upat PERALTA STREET na! yey uuwi na ako :P ahaha ang saya! then ayun uwi na me while si hbby pauwi pa lang.

*Hay thanks hubby. So blessed to have you. You really there to secure and take good care of me :) next time teach me how to drive para may kapalitan ka. :) ahaha. EAT YOUR HEART OUT GIRLS. "AKIN NA SYA!"- adopted line from sir alvino :))

*HE IS MINE :) LAB.LAB YOU!

*SEE YOU IN A LITTLE WHILE :)

No comments: