Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

*HAPPY :))


*HAPPY-HAPPY-HAPPY 21 MONTHSARY!! :)


It's been less than five years since the last time you told me how you appreciate every single detail of my LIFE :)


You showed me how to LOVE and CARE people who is deeply in Love with me :) and thats YOU!


You made me SMILE for everything you done in my LIFE.


You cared so much with the people who surrounds me and especially care for ME :))


You made my morning Shine again :)


You made my rainbow colorful than before.


You made me sing LA-LA-LA-SHA-LA-LA-LA :))


You are the one who makes me laugh like there's no tomorrow.


You are one of the few things worth remembering :))


You are whip of my frappe :))


You are the flash of my SLR :))


You are the reason while I SMILE :))


Thanks dada :)


HALF OF MYSELF IS MISSING.


FINDING MYSELF WITHOUT YOU...

I'LL BE EMPTY AND USELESS :(


I LOVE YOU HONEY :))

No comments: