Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

*Mix.Myx.Mix.MiMi :)


SOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPY :))

Daming events yesterday :) I never expected that yesterday would be a BLAST DAY! For me :)) Okies. Overacting na aahaha :P Bakit ba eh I'm happy eh :P I'll give some insights of the things that I enjoyed yesterday :))

FIRST: I recieved a gift from wili's sister. Coz they just arrived from US. They had a vacation there for 1 month. Pagbalik I recieved a cap with a glitery heart heart. ahaha Then a blouse that matches wili's shirt. Green-Black from me and Blue-Black for wili. Such a nicepair for a cute couple like us! awwwww I know you said thet :P There, I thannked wili's sis for it!:) THANKS ATE LEN :)) LOVE IT!

SECOND: Dada is COOL :))) yey! not to clarify more things :P PRIVATE :))

THIRD: With my Friendly friends we watched MYX's SLAM JAM with featured artist band But we didn't finished it :) We just try to take photos with the grwoling crowd ahaha :P Then had a dinned at MCDO :)) then I decided to go home na with dada :) to talk to him :))

FOURTH: We took photos at the car. Pareho kaming naka stripes :P kala mo ha! ag cute. Share photos soon :))

FIFTH: Quality time at GONUTS DONUTS :)) ang saya namin dalawa :P hay The best night ever :) Just a smile from hooney okie na :)) Love it :)) nag picture taking ulit ;))


hay ang saya okie need to go na :) Coz magcharge na ako ng camera :) ahaha.

BREAKFAST YAYA :) ahaha

No comments: