Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

*Yahon--"Yah plus Hon"*

TOXIC week! darn! Namiss ako ng college life huhuhu. I did a lot of paperworks, assignment, researches and quizzes ayun laging pagod ang beauty ko...

Glad I have my friends to laugh with...Dada to hug with...Classmates to talk too..

hay COLLEGE sana mas maging COOLlege ka ahahaha :P There last week did a lot of stuff but then I finished every work that I need to do :) GALING mo mau! GOOD JOB :P

NEXT WEEK IS HELL WEEK huhu Prelims na help me :( darn! Need to review a lot bawal ang lakawatsa after ng exam na lang ahahaha :P

there anyways wala na yong DGC ko ahuhu binawa na yesterday but te GOOD news is I'll buy on tuesday aahaha LUCKY ME I'm planing to buy kodak or sony ano mas heavy duty??? lalo sa akin na dapat di mapapagod ang cam kakapicture ahahaha :P

okies need to ready for church :)

mwahugs for everyone :X

p.s. chek my multiply I uploaded lots of albums there here's click that word

No comments: