Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

*Prof Got MAD at our CLASS :(

Well... I'm so nervous for my friday's exam coz my prof didn't taught us DARN! Kasi daw we did not make our homework Duh????? I have one I just dont like to raise my answer coz I'm afraid of his "HUMILIATED WORDS" baka pagsagot ko at mali murahin pa ako ehehhe :) There so he just let us made our assignment eh ako finished ko na kaya I made my everyday schedule??? wow OC??? eehehee...

There I segregated every single details that I need to do for this week DARN!! NERDY WEEK NA! huhu help me LORD :) hahaha nope! I can do this

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW :)

wow! there.. Then dada didn't go to schoolyesterday alone tuloy ko. Buti na lang my ANGELS are there aheheh I joined them for Lunch at KFC :) yipeee Picture marathon grabbe we took 70shots ahahahaha :P OA ba?? isang oras lang un ehehe :P

Mamaya din daw ulit hahaha :P

hehehe LOVE LOVE this day

Later, I'll be with my MVP :P

ahaha maliit na ang mata niya ahahaha

ciao :P

No comments: