Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

*Someone Talked To Me But I Didn't Looked at Him*


Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker

*ang nice diba?? alang magawa eh :) ahehehe ay meron pala assignment :)

ASSIGNMENT:

history.. thats it and bess jc needs my help ay naku ahehehe...

GOOD NEWS:

Lumitaw na si Ms LABOR CODE hehehe she is nice and with a nice sense o0f humor :) Another one my professor in MGE 206 gave me a very flattering complement ang sabi " Alam mo iha masipag kang bata. Sana lahat ng estudyante ko ganyan kasipg kagaya mo." waaah I' m so shocked ahaha akalain mong sabihan ako ng ganun hehehe :0 pumapalakpak ang tenga ahehehe kaso di na namin siya pfof kasi she will be transfering to other department hehehe :)

GOSSIPS:

hahaha Dada bought me the complete season of gossip girl ahahah I just started watching this morning. 6 down ahaha :)

DISTURBING:

An old friend talked me. i really don't know how to react after what he did to me Grabe I really don't know how to act and say so I just told my TFF about it and they acted HAHAHA basta un na yun :0 After all I ended the talk.

Need to go now. I still have work-SSSSSSSSSSSSS to do means a LOT of WORK DARN! I need a break ahahaha (1st week pa lang suko na) ahahaha

No comments: