Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

*I'm Glad We MET :)*

OKAY :) last day of engarandeng VACATION (four days lang naman) ahaha :0

-Here it goes.

Went to ESEM by 11AM met my dearest mahal hehehe :0 there bought tickets and ate at KFC. We saw his cousin Dennis ayun mega usap while dada is at the counter. There got a chance to talk to his cousin about working stuff :) There ayun ang saya until we hit the movie house "GET SMART :) There funny as in super laugh yong isa grabe ahahaha tapos huhuhu basta :P there after that hilarious thingy cant decide where to go DARN! sait na ng paa ko naka shoes kaya ako??? There we hit GONUTS (walang kamatayan) ayun mega usapan until EUNICE came hehehe :) ang sya ehehe Namiss ko siya grabe mega usap kami :) ahehehe There

HERE'S THE FUNNY PART :)

after hanging out at Gonuts went to brownies ayun I ordered brownies for his mom then he also ordered something for my mom parang adik lang diba meron kay mama then meron din for his mom. I bought something for tit and also him ang weird talaga...

ahaha
I leaved a reminder message at his phone. I wonder if he reads it... hmmm




Sarap :)

i miss you yones :)

No comments: