Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

*I Can Feel The PRESSURE :(

hay super pagod everyday :(



I hit home by 9 in the evening and need to wake up by 6am hmm grabe noh???



From Monday to Friday I had different schedules and task and for this week I started fixing my LFR forms would you believe I filled up 25 application ;( darn Grabeng pahirap ito :( Then I need to go for 5 departments of our school to settle all my subject GRABE NAMAN!!! pahirap?? Then medjo na papagalitan pa ako nung sa office darn! ano ba??? Then sa AUGUST daw hmm. BAAAD :( There hay sobrang namiss ako ng school kaya pinahihirapan ako ng ganito ahahah kasi naman eh


With my classes okay naman I met new FRIENDS :) there I enjoyed every professors and classmates. Then yong class ko sa Analysis mga "WARRIORS" classmate ko ahaha Hows that?? hahah Eat your heart out :) ahahaha


Vacants still can handle my boredom and assignment pours the day hmp....


BEST BUDDY equals my MP3.. hehehe karamay sa lahat ng bagay :)


texting.texting... wer na kau??? (hahanap na kasama...wawa) ahaha :)


No eating POLICY pwera pag anjan ung isa kundi patay ako :(


Shopping! Miss ko na! I need cash! dali!


UAAP la.la.pit na! Ipon.Ipon :)


Friends LOVE THEM ALL :)


DADA thankful to have him hay he is my super gwapong hero :) LOL


I want PSP huhu boredom :(


bye...




SHUT UP :p ako lang dapat maingay ahaha

No comments: