Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2007

*Shine.Shine.Shine*

-Haaay jsut finished my task scheduled for this afternoon. I met my dadee @ esem. We watched a movie really had fun with him so lambing asus! hahaha... =) Then he joined me at SSS for the replacement of my e-1 form kaso one month pa daw ang korny hahaha =)


-SATURDAY: I met my mares: lala and enah.. lunch out at reyes na lang daw un chika to the max. hahahah =) ung mga chismax talaga pahamak ahahah =) Then window shoping na lang sorry ka mau wala pa ang sweldo mo hahahah. Then I went home because my cousin will go in our place dinner naman. That's my cousins from states ate shari and kuya pudi. heheheh. chill out till 12am kaso di ka na kaya. I went to bed na hahahah. =)


-SUNDAY: house lang, talk to dadee all night hanggang di ko namalayan tulog na ko hahaha. lagi ko na alng natutlogan hahahah... =)


-HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!


-OVERJOYED!


-AFFIRMATIVE!!!!



xoxo

mwahugs!!!

No comments: