Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

*Clock Strikes 12:00 am-Yippee Christmas!!





-weei this is one of the very memorable CHRISTMAS sa clan ng Peralta Fam because tita len is BACK!!!! welcome back after 3 years sa wakas your here to share the christmas season with us ahehehe with pao-iy paol pa and tito greg oh diba full package ahheheehe.



DECEMBER 24 (CHRISTMAS EVE)


-Early in the morning busy lahat for the noche buena while me "HAGGARD DAY FOR ME" hay super!!! by 9am I went to grocery nagpapabili nanay ko ng pang give away niya. ayun ubos na ung grocery pack so i just bought something for the kids. Then haba ng pila sa counter grabe. Then I went to dept store and some boutiques.. hanap ng gift for everybody hehehe.. I really had a hard time finding a gift for dada... ayun I found one a shirt. combi of dark grass colored shirt withe red lining. Then found gifts for my family and my mares...

-My mom called up. "MAU BUMILI KA NA LANG NG GROCERY TAS IKAW NA LANG MAG PACK" HUWAAAT!!!!!! huhuhu bumalik ako sa grocery mas mahaba na ang pila kasi lunch time na yun. While nasa counter ako. I texted dada "HUHU HABA NG PILA PAG DITO KA NA ROB DAANAN MU AKO" ayun nagreply papunta na daw sya ahehehe.. YEY!!! may kasama na ako.. May kakulitan na ako ahehehe.. SWEET!

-Then he made me hatid sa sm then doon gift fo lala and enah naman.... Then went back again sa store bought gifts for my insan hay haggard i havent eeaten my lunch yet!!!. Then went home by 3pm.


-Wrapped the gift lang then my dad bumanat " BUMULI KA DIN FOR YOUR TITA AND TITO TSKA KINA MOMMY" huhuhu balik ako ng sm... yOKO na...


-Then went to mall bought display stuff for them. Then went home by 6pm.


*BOUGHT ITEMS*

-brothers: cigarette case with 3 stick of cigars heheh
-mom: pringles hehe
-enah and lala: bookmark, pin, holders, pillow

-bru: fan,wallet, pen

-kids boys: gun toys

-kids gurls: stamp

-justine: keychain

-Tita en tito: displays

-dada: shirt

-Took a bath first to refresh!!! then wrapped again...


-Preparing the food for notche buena then my tita and i prepare the chocolate for the fountain ang cute aheheheeh...

-Kids started to sing na ahahaha. si pao tulog ahehehe

-Then ayun the visitors came.. bihis na daw...

-went up sa sala. ayun dameng gifts uper exxcited ang kids dame kasing gifts...

-Clock says 12am.. yippeeee


MERRY CHRISTMAS..

hugs and kisses...

-ate noche buena "american inspired thanksgiving style aheheeh" with a huge turkey heheh..
-gift giving dameng gifts thanks!


GOT:

-peejays

-scrapbook materials

-super arteng jaket ahehehe

-MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

-sleepy night...


DECEMBER 25 (CHRISTMAS DAY)


-namamasko po.... hehehe got lots of money may dollars pa!! heheh

No comments: