Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

*Mare-s Day Out*

-GuRls Day OUT!!!

-my mares decided to meet up aside from the fact that enah now is on vacation then i could go home early so lala called me up to set this "GURLS DATE OUT DAW" harhar...








-Then enah and I met @ q.ave had a long journey just to reach mrt station kagagahan namin ni enah may overpass pala umikot pa kami sa baba ahahahah lols stupidity attack... Thgen reached trinoms have fun there with enah while waiting to our other mare (lala). Then without noticing super tagal na pala ang 2pm naging 3pm na tapos 4pm na hala??? Gurl nasaan ka na halos mabali na ulo namin kakahanap kaya un tambay mode sa couch kaming dalawa started my new hobby camwhoring na hahahah =) Then there we played hide and seek ahahha para madal ung isa sa amin ahahahha.


-There we finally met na that pasaway na gurl then had our lunch @ ed ibbon started chitchats. Stroll aound the place then, Went dun sa may tambayan mode na may fake grass took a lot of photos and usap here usap there.




-Ate Ice cream @ Dairy Queen (DQ) aheheheh srap banana spilt for me, mud pie for lala and strawberry for enah. MAking kulets there ahahaha like this newest formula....






LALA + MAURICIA = BLAST!!!!!







naku patay patay na pag pinagsama ang kagagahan namen nun tsk patay na ahahahah =)




-There bought flipflops @ Banana Peel with enah brown for me and darkgreen for here lala didn't buy anything meron na daw kasi cya ahahahah... another collectibles for my flipflops collection aheheheh..=)


-Went home na kasi my brothe texted me na patay na daw ako sa dad ko ahaha eto na pauwi napo....


-REALLY HAD FUN MGA MARE TILL NEXT TIME! MWAHUGSZ!~!!!

No comments: