Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Laidback: BOHOL and CEBU, Welcome Back! :)




I just want to share my first shot in Luboc River, Bohol. 

I've traveled places around the country and one of the places that I fell in love with is Bohol: The Place, Chocolate Hills, Food, Nature's Gift, Luboc Cruise and Locals from Bohol. 

During our tour, we received a very warm welcome from the locals, It's heartwarming and impeccable. 

Photo recap:


Holla Cebu!


our lovely place at Cebu, Verbana Pension House: Affordable yet Classy! :)




and we are off to Bohol!


Travel Bugs: Erika, Ian, Marc and Joey!


Ferry to Bohol, Bound to Tubigon 


Spent the afternoon enjoying the view of Bohol!


Luboc Singers! Angelic Voice!




undying delicious food of boats from Luboc River


and no one will forget this little creature, Tarsier!


and the Main Attraction: Chocolate Hills 
(tip you need to go up the bell tower to witness the beauty of the Hills, but unfortumately
it was ruined during the earthquake.

We are very happy that little by little, Cebu is coping as well as Bohol.


 SESSIONISTAS INVADES BOHOL!




Holla Cebu!



Post Card Before, Reality in Piece! Yey!



My first visit at Sto Nino Chruch in Cebu, and now,
 I'm praying for the fast rennovation for the lovely churches in Bohol and Cebu.



at Taoist Temple

I know with all this catastrophe, you can still stand up from this fall.
 God won't let things that we can't get through.
 When I heard the news that Bohol and Cebu is now coping little by little, it puts a smile on my face. 



Welcome Back Beautiful Bohol and Cebu! Hoping and praying again for a chance to visit this place once more:)



#WelcomeBackBoholandCebu 


p.s. Have you noticed my title for this post? Monday Laidback,
 I'll try to post something everyday! haha!
ipupush ko to! hahaha

Love,Love to all Lovely Creatures!


No comments: