Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Doodly Doodle

Last Saturday Morning, I started my doodle stuff!
I bought myself a drawing pad and color pens.

I used to describe my feelings through shades and lines.
When I was a kid I used to have my own diary, like a crying pillow.
My diary knows everything, from the kilig stuff to sad moments of my life.
Guess where is it?? Naaaah, Two feet under hahaha!
Then I started scrapbooking, which is perfect coz I love arts and crafts
but something bad came up and decided to give up.
Guess where all my scrapbooks? Naaah, I want to dispose it and decided to turn them into ashes but 
my friend kept it for me. "Sayang naman! ako na magtatago" she said. haha! Okay Okay its all yours 
Read all the ka-dramahan and kakornihan.  

and now for 2012 going 2013, something new. Doodle time!
Excuse coloring and drawing skills
Just read between the lines and colors
Lahat yan Abstract hahaha!




Tadaaaaa.
P.s. Don't Laugh Just Love! hahaha!








Can't wait to grab my own set of Sharpie! haha!
Wishlist! :)

No comments: