Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sunkissed

Summer is officially here. As for me and my friends, we can't set a vacation trip for us due to busy schedule at work, so we planned a litle get together, dip in the pool, movie night at bond! Perfect start for summer.

Last Thursday, we ended up locking ourselves at The Redwoods.






Ready to swin (friend Enah and Lala)
Say cheese! Mares!

Ooh la lah! Hot Summer it is!

We spent the whole afternoon at the pool and grabbed some snack.
Finally, I'm back with what I love to do. Swim! Back with my laps.
I miss my drills! Maybe I should do this more often!
  

After the cold swim, we bought chiken and ice cream (Sheila's request) hahaha!
Then movie night at Enah's place!
watched:
Warm Bodies
From Prada to Nada
Gossip Girl Season 3

Here's some snap from our free shoot!
Girls just wanna have fun!
check it out!







one hot summer! right? 
perfect start for me!

 

Thanks a lot mares for a wonderful time!
Never ending friendship, indeed!

No comments: