Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Summer Chic


I am not used of making blog for my outfit.
 I just want to take photos of my outfit.
I was inspired by fab fashion bloggers nowadays like: 
and many more...

but now, I'm trying my own fashion post hehe!
let's try if this will work hahaha!

Summer time! 
So, I planned to wear something fresh looking yet radiant for my blogger event
at barenaked (soon post for Barenaked Sugaring Spa)
I ransacked my this year "Outfit supply" from my cousin abroad
I found this outfit.
Mix and match!
Voila!





Dress and Cardigan: Forever 21, US
I really love Forever 21 collection and I know even Filipina fashion bloggers loves it too.
Stylish collection. 
For classic chic and rock star princess!


Sunnies by Charlie Apparel
This is my 3rd Charlie sunnies! 
I really love the fit and frames for their eyeglasses.
Trendy styles and color

Watch by Tomato
Bag, Top, Wallet, Planner and now, my watch.
with 5 straps! very useful and trendy at the same time.
Affordable yet Fashionably attractive.



It's not bad if you try something new right?
hmmmm what do you think?
Thanks big brother denz for my photos 
(kahit sapilitan yan para picturan mo ako! haha)

Thank you!
more fashion alerts to come!

No comments: