Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011


Chestnuts roasting on an open fire,
Jack Frost nipping on your nose,
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir,
And folks dressed up like Eskimos.

Lyrics from my favorite Christmas song.. OMG! It’s Yultide season already. Hehehe! Last night on my way home while walking I was surprised with what I saw. It was very unusual from the past nights that I’ve been through. It was a bright noisy night. Lots of Christmas light around the corner, Giant Christmas tree. Christmas songs played at the mall and soon to open Christmas bazaar. OOOH! I can’t wait for December!

We have lots of plans and blessings this year:

1. Complete FAMILY Bonding, (My brother is here after four years plus with his wife, then Tita len and her family will spend the holidays again here in the Philippines. Whoooh!)

2. GOLDEN wedding anniversary of Mommy and Daddy, will be having a 60’s theme wedding! Move, Audrey Hepburn is coming to town hehehe!

3. FAMILY PORTRAIT, a treasure that will last forever.

4. Vacation with fambam. Caliraya love plus JETSKI! Yahoo! :)

5. Production numbersss this December one at the office, then at the party

6. SPA PARTY with tita and friends.

7. VACAAAAATIOOON :)

8. Can’t wait for my Christmas gift for myself. A new CAMERA with detachable lens hahaha! $$$$$ yeheeeessss! :)

Oh boy! This is FUN, LOVE and HAPPY month for me and my family! :) yeheeeey!

Oh plusss kashing-kashing Money matters and SHOPPING! Hahaha! FUN!

Late night gimiks and Till morning parties :)

Oh boy! Oh boy! THIS IS A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS! Yeheeey!

toodles, back to work :)

No comments: