Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

10 Beautiful Things to Share.


10 things that popped in my crazy mind

This is Me.



I Know how to care on my looks. Now, I can put make up on my own.
No more losyang days like before. Hello Beautiful face.
Mau got talent: putting Mascara and Liquid eyeliner on a moving car haha!


Still loving cupcakes (not my own cuppies on the photo from cuppydoodle, ate elvie's baby)
I still love to bake. :)


Another bandmate got married last 20th of Nov.
and now who's next???
Not me of course, No one to wait for me
while walking down the aisle. hahaha


REGULAR FRIES??
Hello SIX MONTHS.
Lot's od great experience
Thank You Lord.



Halloween 2011, VA. USA
My cousin Pao and lilyy
will see on December
FAMILY COMPLETE.


Did very well on our exhibit.
Got a gift from our principal + free dinner from our BOSS :)
yey! lastly, to be called as "MAM" by your old college dean hahaha


Planning of a vacation trip to VIGAN
Next Year + Hongkong Trip with friends :)


I am thankful for my Beautiful friends.
TRUE and SWEET :)


I miss my school.
I miss YOU! :)


Is it LOVE of FAITH?
can't wait to see you.


THANK YOU
Lord,

For all the great things in LIFE.
You are priceless.

I love you.

Love,

Mauii Perry


No comments: