Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

UP :)

When I was a kid, while playing at my grandma's swimming pool.
I looked up in the sky and saw this white flying thingy with a wings on it.

My mom told me: "That's an airplane".
"Mom I want to ride an airplane"
my mom answered: "soon sweetheart" hehehe :)

and after 17 years, I rode this white flying thingy with wings :D hehehe!

my first domestic flight (sooon international)

date: May 27, 2011
Flight to DAVAO
12pm flight :)
Cebu pacific. darn delayed ang flight! what's new?!

ooh. When we arrived at the airport. I can feel my heartbeat. HEARTBEAT for excitement and joy! Yes! it's my first time. I don't care If I act so childish! i just want to enjoy my first experience to fly :)

Boarding! yahooo this is it! Got a window seat! hahaha excited much!

I heard the pilot speaking! yeaaah ready to take off!
My heart fell. hahahaha! held tia's arm haha!
"ate mau, ano ka ba okay lang yan!"

"WAG KA MAGULO FIRST TIME KO TOH!"

I wanna do it again! now, plane ticket to Cebu :D

Glimpse from my first FLY experience.









Of course, present si teddy :)

till my next flight. see you there!

No comments: