Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

SAY HELLO TO DAVAO CITY TOUR :)

We arrived at Davao around 2pm in the afternoon. Of course, took photos at the airport.
Tita Edna and Tito Ross picked us up at the airport.
Then we got a mini tour and history call during our way to DAVAO BEARING, my lolo's business in DAVAO CITY. I met tito Arnel, tatang's youngest son.
Then we saw GAP FARMING MAP, tatang's resort.
I got excited! it's like a mini flipino style disneyland :P


Had snacks at Fagoili, a cafe across the office. What I love in Davao. Everything is within 5 minutes..

you wanna go to a spa. it tooks us 5 minutes to walk.
even the malls,
the restaurants,
hotels.
hospitals.



Say hello to my blueberry cheesecake! thumbs up for 98 pesos only :)

say hello to my 5 pesos barbecue :D
only at Boss BBQ, DAVAO CITY
3 minutes away from our hotel.


SHOPPING of DAVAO GOODS
say hello to ALDIVINCO.

bags,
slippers,
accessories,
goodies,
name it, they have it :)

we also visited SM DAVAO
(no pictures! utang na loob pati ba naman sm batangas hahaha)

the next day. Nature tripping :)

No comments: