Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

IT's BEEN AGES :)

wow....

At last I can have my new entry for my blogspot :P

I miss by blogging world. I've been so busy this past few days. I can't find time forn this one. So.horry :P Now, I got a hectic schedule for this holy week :(

YESTERDAY: barbz and I went to our school for the summer enrolment. YEY guess what we got our subjects :P yahoo :))

here's my summer subject :))

  • MGE 307--Marketing Management :)
  • MGE 310--Human Behavior (?)
  • MGE 311--Production Management :)
There.. from 9:30-6pm... 2-4pm break Yahooo :) Some of my friends still not enrol but I think they are now at school :)) GOOD LUCK GUYS! :) hehehe :) I went to dada's place yeasterday hangout and went shopping :))

SHOP TILL I DROP :)
  • I bought a COACH BAG :)
  • I bought a ring :)
  • A flipflops :)
Today: I heard that dada will buy a new DIGITAL SLR(single lens reflex) oha alam ko yun, nag aral ata ako ng PHOTOGRAPHY nung highschool ako and guess what I WON!!!!

  • 2ND PLACER IN PHOTOJOURNALISM (FILIPINO CATEGORY) IN DISTRICT OF QUEZON CITY :)
OHA!!! BONGGA! hehehe :)


I did it not in WORDS but in ACTIONS :) (gets?? kung indi sorry ka na lang :P) obvious ba?

-I LOVE IT :))) heheheh!

ciao!! bubye!

ANYWAYS, OUR CLAN WILL BE HAVING A GRAND FAMILY REUNION!!! YAY!


No comments: