Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

*BACK TO NORMAL MAURICIA! :)


Back to business!!!!

BACK TO SCHOOL!


This would be my first time to take summer classes! Yahoo! I’ll be having three subjects everyday. 2 hours every subject. Hay! I know that I’ll be a little bit tired everyday aside from the fact that I got a long trip before I hit home. Dada got a great idea meeting him after class at their place. About twice a week, yahoo! Still we can find time to meet him. Hahaha! Happy! Then, now… I don’t know if I’ll be meeting new professors and classmate. I hope I could see familiar faces. Hehe! I got an early class by 9:30 and end up by 6:00pm. I got a vacant class by 2:00-4:00pm Barbz and I got the same schedule for our vacant time! Pictorial time for us! :P hehe! So happy!


OKIE!


ENOUGH WITH THE CHIKA GALORE! :)


TOODLES!

No comments: