Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

*oooooh Mimi's Day!*

matakot ka



-weei... tapos na ang dada's day ngayon mame's day naman hehehe kasi I'm sick huhuhu... I'm still suffering from allergies huhuhu. Itchy ;(

LAST NIGHT: I'm so sad ;( kasi i thought. i wont able to meet my dada. I have an apppointment @ medical city with my dermatologist. he didn't make it. Pano andun sya sa LTo to renew his license. Hanggang mag 5pm andun pa din siya. I decided to go home coz i havent eaten anything. So i went home na super duper sad. ;(

EARLY IN THE MORNING: We thought that they dont have a class but meron pala. I feel so bad about it! hmmm mag isa na naman ako. I have an appointment with my derma for my medicine. Then before i hit the bathroom. "Mame la na kame klase, kita tau ha???" Gosh hehehe finally magmeet din kami. More than a week since the last time i saw him. aww. YEY so happee. It's our 15th month pa naman today..



HAPPPEEE 15th MONTHSARY! coooolness! ang tagal na natin


THE MEET UP: Met him @ melroti (PAMBANSANG KITAAN) hehehe. Then We went straight ahead @ medical to buy my stuff. Ayaw pumasok sa loob ang dada takot hehehe. Then my doctor saw me. at my improvement daw yey! hehehe kakatakot daw kasi ung sakit ko eh. heheh pwede akong iadmit sa hospital! HUWAT!!! Then..

MOVIE: We watched 10,000 Bc the movie is good not to dull not to bright??? ano daw??? hehehe sabi ni dada kaka antok daw but for me MORBID!!! hmmmm.

PASALUBONG: Then we bought gonuts for my mom. ang kulitness sa shop.. tawa ako ng tawa pano ang gulo niya pumili ng donuts. hehehe...

LUNCH TIME: Ate @ pambansang MC CLan hehehe... Yummy... I ate rice ang BBq coz I'm soooo gutom na hehehe. Burger for him.. camwhoring again! kailangan pa bang imemorize yan??? hehehe

PS2 CD: Then went to the shop to buy cd for his ps2. he chose JUMPER hmmm pano pinaninindigan nakakambal niya hehehe. but he texted me sayang ang money panget daw hehehe... Ayan kasi cabi ko barbie na lang bilin niya eh ehehehe...

UWIAN NA: hay i feel sad kasi uwi na kami matagal uilt bago kami magkita!

DADA: Thanks for the treat hoooney. Love you! Opo inom ako ng gamot ko hehehe




"OH HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!"


No comments: