Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

*Entry*



-Wheeehw! miss you everyone....

-Get well soooooon maumau yep. it's me! huhuhuh i'm sick! I got skin allergies.. huhu...

Tomorrow: ill be meeting up my boyffy... i'll be having a check up at medical city.. i cant take this anymore. i feel so ugly.. ;(

Today: I should take a lot of rest i'll be waiting for dada to talk to him hay..

Now: I'm just updating my blog. I only got an hour to to all the syuff ;(

-I'm sad... please send me sms so that i could be happy ;) hehehehe...

check out my F-account i got new background! I'm so pink!!! hehehehe




*Randomness photos!



One for you and one for me (shoes ni iÑigo ginawa kong keyhain)


day off ni inday hehehe

read it upside down



Mare! (lala-enah)




Bru angels (barbz-jobel)

xoxo,

bebi maumau daw heheheehe

No comments: