Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

*January Updates*

-"Happy New Year"spent new year celebration with my family

-Got to meet my dada movie trip and lunch date at BK

-I left my hair at 2007. NEW HAIRCUT for NEW YEAR. actually it's not in my plans ahhahaha sabi ko new haircut kaya??? why not ayun takbo sa salon ang lola mo hehehe. they loved my new hair naman eh. "Long to short why not! hehehe"





-Psp marathon wow heheheh i became addicted to it.


-Visited centemeryo hehehehe lolas and uncle

-Maligayang Kaarawan inang

-Party baby party. despidida nila tita len sa house saya ng party with matching mobile bar and bartenders pa. everyone got tipsy and we started camwhoring the place. captured 500 photos from 2pm til 12am with videos pa hehehe

-Reminiscing the past

-Spent time with tito and rita especially pao-iy

-Bye everyone gonna miss you pao

-Watched " I AM LEGEND with duey nakakagulat amp!

-Got globe reward 100 petot ahhhh

-HAPPEEE 13 mwahugs

-Ice cream marathon wit hubby

-Met up at mcdo with "ah mame ur falling for me ah"

-YF saya worship time

-Went at UE met friends!

-Got a date at BK ahehehe

-Bought new BPeel ahehehe

-Met up my mares! lala and enah chismax day for us hangout at the pool

-mapakacheeezy naman aheheheh

-mubi trip hehehe "NATIONAL TREASURE"

-"la mare's anniversary"

-Webby day from psp to laptop to pc ahehehe

-Knew about "♥" Alt+____ heheheh secret!

-One missed call last movie!

-Pagurl si wifey!

-sweet became sweeter and the "SWEETEST" hehehe

-uploaded hundred pics.

-blogging

-bye JANUARY

-HELLO FEBRUARY! HEARTS DAY YAHOONG YAHOOO!


lalalooove,

mimi

No comments: