Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

HIRED: CALL CENTER AGENT!!! YEY!!









-WEEE i made up my mind i'll be applying for a job


-CALL CENTER is my game!!!


-So innocent, no idea what will be my luck aheheheh...


here's my story:


1ST DAY:


-7:30 am went at the HR dept. waited for the office to open.

-9:00 am went inside the office waited for my name to be called by the receptionist. "Miss MAURIZE PERALTA". Now my turned

-Filled up the online CV and some infos and personal detail.

-Watched the Match point, voice assessment tutorial.-Now, the hard part of the process the matchpoint. It took me for about an hour. tsk NOSEBLEED!!!! ahehehe at first, i decided to stop this exam but i still pursued to finish it. got my identification number to know if i pass or not??? i hope i pass the exam.

-Then next step, initial interview about info's in my CV then, they found out that im only 18 years of age aheheh.. im too young daw, plus i dont have any working experience only my bazaar experience "CHIKITELTEL" ahehh.

-1:00pm for the examination

*First part- grammar I passed

*Second part-Technical terms-passed aheheh dont ask for the grade basta pasado!

*Third part-phone simulation-passed, you'll be listening to an agent and a customer the you'll be the one choosing the right answer of the agent aheheh....

-The "pinaka kakaba na part"-PASS OF FAIL????

-Then they called my name and be back tomorrow for my final interview! yey! I passed!!!


Second day:


-9:30am final interview by mam twit, i'm quite nervous talaga...and finally passed aheheeheh =p

-then medical examination-

-be back tomoow for the results...


THIRD DAY:


-2:00 pm arrival @ TELETECH

-2 hours of waiting in vain....

-Then contract signing means I PASSED na talaga aheheheh...

-I signed a lot of papers fo my atm, contract, health card

-Went home by 7:00 pm



TIRED.


WASTED.


HAGARD.


BUT HAPPY



"YOU'RE HIRED!!!!


"yehey!!!



nov 17-NEO

nov 19-TRAINING



-THANK GOD! YOU ARE SO GOOD!!!!

No comments: