Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

*First Day Assessment

-First day=HORRIBLE.DISASTER.SHAME.hahahaha.

-I messed up during our exam ahehe. godd thing it's not recorded. But during the call simulation I'm back in the game. I got almost perfect hehe.

-First thing in the morning I was 45 minutes advance in our call time. see there's the punctuality! AFFIRMATIVE! haha now I''m adapting to the call center language. haha.

-Second got to meet all of my co-agents then went to a presentation.

-Third got lessons about grammar blah blah blah

-STUDY BUDDY: ate sandie, 23 yrs old AFFIRMATIVE!!! hahah

-Then ate lunch @ the pantry, beef with oyster sauce yum!

-The final day assessment: EXAM!!! freak! I'm nervous!

-hahah everyone got a failing score ahahaha... good lord it's not recorded haha.=p

-Went home sad=( dadee didn't make it...

-gotta go oops. i forgot avoid using slang. my bad AFFIRMATIVE hahahahaha

No comments: