Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

The Mcdo Big Mac Proposal :)

Who would have thought that a simple fastfood dinner turn out to be one of the BEST night ever!
and who would have thought that in just a click you will be soon to get married.

Gary and I started dating last March 2016, and few months later.... I fell inlove with him <3

December 2016, he received a working offer in Japan, and without a doubt we both agreed on his plans, working in Japan and facing this so called Long Distance Relationship.

a day after our Christmas Party, Gary didn't message me the whole morning, I was so worried why he is not texting me, it was the first time that he did this. 

until it's already 9am and he is unreachable, I tried calling his dad but he said that Gary left.

By 4pm he messaged me, FINALLY!

Then he said he was not feeling well thats why he cant make it to come to work,

he added, he'll pick me up at work and have a dinner with him. 

he instructed me to meet him at Mc Donald's Ayala branch near our office

Upon meeting him, he was like in a rush, running his breath and looks so intense.

Even if I'm quite mad at him, I was bit worried since he is sick.

I tried touching his back since he looks so tired but he refused 
and told me that he'll order food for us. 

he knows my favorite in Mcdo, NUGGETS!

then he took a little while at the counter but i ignore since it was dinner time and 
expected to have lots of customers

He came with our order, One bigmac, chicken nuggets, float and fries

I said, okay can I have my nuggets now, but he refused to give it to me.



He passed me the box of BIGMAC and I said that is not my order

but he insisted since I look hungry daw.  haha!



When I opened it!.......

IM SPEECHLESS.......

I dont know what to say......


I cried and hide my face on top of my bag....

I dont know how to react until he said.....


WILL YOU MARRY ME.....


Feels like floating!

in a few clicks....YES I WILL MARRY YOU!

IM ENGAGED!!!!



SOON TO BE MRS ORETA.....


i cant wait to share my rest of my life with you!




wedding bells soon....

I love you bibi!

then THIS HAPPENED!


watch out on my next blog! :)










No comments: