Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Reel-Buddy: TFIOS and BLENDED

It's been ages since the last time I watched a movie and luckily last week,
I've watched my top two movies for 2014
The Fault in Our Stars and Blended.

Both romantic movie one is sweet everlasting romantic movie (TFIOS) while (Blended) a sweet romcom movie. 

Months before, my friend and I already set a movie date for TFIOS so from the first movie day, we already locked our seats for the big screen.

Thank you sureseats for our no hassle movie date.


Hi bru, Meet my REEL-BUDDY #1 friend Erika!



 Definitely, a Kleenex Movie Night!
We ended the night crying! good thing everybody died cried as well! hahaha!

Two days after I received a messahe from my friend for a free movie ticket for the advance screening of blended. I was so happy! again of the movie that I really want to watch!

Thank Pau, for this movie date!
Greenbelt 3 , hosted by Monster Radio RX.
So cool!

free snacks too, KFC and Figaro!


Meet my REEL-BUDDY #2, Hi Pau! My Blended movie buddy!



So happy to my movie dates!
Looking forward for more Reel-Buddy.





No comments: