Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Strike a Pose for My Fashion Post :)

 
I miss doing a fashion post.
so here's a festive of my outfit recently.
so please bare with me.
 
 
OUTFIT #1
New York Inspired
 
 
Trench coat: Mogao
 
 
 
OUTFIT #2
Womanize Effect
 
Bag: Bangkok Bazaar, Shoes: Landmark flats, Tamarraw Cuffs, Watch: Tomato
 
OUTFIT #3
No Make Up
 
 
OUTFIT #4
Girl Next Door
 
 
Little black dress: Mossimo, Flipflop: Havaianas 
with my fashionable friends: Barbz and Ian
 
OUTFIT #5
Denim x Floral


Demin Vest: GAP, Skirt and clutch: Forever 21
Sunnies: RayBan


OUTFIT#6
I say,Pink


Shoes: Mel, Aztec Top: Bangkok Bazar

 
OUTFIT #5
Scarf All The Way
 
 
Scarf: Warehaus, Shoes: Mel

Scarf is my new style :)

OUTFIT #6
Rwar x Diamonds

 

Dress: Susto, YRYS: Ring

SHOOT#1
HAIRSTYLE
I love the colors of my hair.
next thing, Ombre :)














 
SHOOT#1
Photobooth
I love facing the camera
Sobeeeer











I just love taking photos of my outfit.
This is my simple joy.
Check my fashion post: Chictopia


 


No comments: