Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

GIVES BACK.

Every December, I always thought of gifts and party. But on the back of my mind I thought of something to share or to give this Christmas Season.

I got an idea of giving 5 envelopes to people that I don't know.
People that needs help (financially)
So I come up with idea.
5 envelopes for 5 people that I will pass by on my way to the office.
hahaha!

They were shocked. But they gave me a pretty smile and sweet "Maraming salamat po ma'm" :)

awwww melted...

Then last Christmas season we are all terrified with a tremendous news that happened in CDO.
Every news, photos and videos about CDO breaks our heart.
so...

our Manager, Sir Arnel Cueto, came up with an idea of giving donations for the tragedy.
Old clothes, Food and medicine.
So collected clothes from our officemates and engineers
I bought ready to eat foods as my share.

Our engineers brought it to sagip Kapamilya. 
Very good engineers.

KAYO NA ANG TUNAY NA LALAKI :)


Donations


Naisingit pang magpapapicture sa bahay ni Kuya :)


Good Job GUYS :))

_______________________________________

One more way of sharing this Christmas.

Every year my family always finding a way on how to give thanks with our blessings every year

Alam na alam na ng tao na may magbubukas ng pinto sa December 25 hehehe.
ayun 7:00 am pa lang parang plaza na ang harap ng bahay namin, ang saya!


year 2011


kids from the blocks across our house hahaha!


Plaza? or Park?  hahaha!

May Ice cream pa hahaha!

Fall in line kids!

Attack! hahaha Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!

Salamat po Lord! :)


 Thank you Lord!

Let's Help Kapwa Pinoy! :)

-Mauii Perry :)

No comments: