Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chocolate for Breakfast. :)

Thanks madam for the chocolates, it really made my morning happy. I woke up 7 in the morning and I have lot of things to catch up for today:

PLANNERS:
*sched planner: need to update for my friday sched, meet up jomai for bridal shower preps.
*things to do planner: need to clean up my table and kapapelan :P
*delivery sched planner: delivery for feb 14 (gaawd right after subic getaway! darn back to work :P)
Bridal Preps:
*banner for the bride :p
*games
*surprise gift from BFB :))

FINK.FINK.FINK (gonna do it? or not?)

Web uploads, depending on my mood. hehehe

MOVIE for TODAY: Crazy Little Thing Called Love.

Drink: Ice tea is the best :)

Addiction for the day: LOOKLET AND POLYVORE. sissy rachelle: I told you nakaka-addict :P hehehe! long live looklet-holic ka na :P

Photos of the day :


party HARDER :)




I...


tipid moves of advertisement :P




A friend is one of the nicest things you can have,
and one of the best things you can be ♥

with love,

ohla! :)

No comments: