Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

PLANNER ADDICT :)


When I was in collage, I used to take down notes on what I'm going to do, what to buy and what to update. Thanks to my planner(S), it makes my life easier. During my first 2 years in college I have my bucks planner for my schedules in school, church and more stuff to do plus a notebook for my daily works and expenses. Sad to say, I got a short term memory like a memory of a gold fish so I need to put everything in my planner. I used to go for a bucks planner. I already got 5 planners. Every year I do have one copy. Plus this year I never expected that I could get one for this year. last 2 days of the promo, I got one. metallic, plus early December, I ordered online for my belle de jour power planner. I got two for this year. Ewan ko na lang kung di pa maayos ang buhay ko nito hehehehe!


No comments: