Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

TEN THINGS TO SHARE :)

bored.

and

I'm sharing what's on my mind :) (parang facebook wallpost lang :)

HAPPY BROWSING!

MERRY CHRISTMAS DARLING!
Graduation approaching.. yey! greatest Christmas gift :)


TRIPLE BASH :)
Daddy, Mommy and Tita Ruth pa-pa-party @ Elyongs! :)
overflowing foods, drinks, cakes and happiness!


FERISH HITLON :)
My lovely mom. date of Pop :)


READ MY SHIRT.
I love my dad's shirt! :))
pa-cool ang dad ko! add him at facebook.
yup may facebook siya :P


KAYO NA ANG LOVETEAM
My sweet parents!


STOP.LOOK AND STARE :)
I'm at UE's exhibit :)
coool. bago man lang grumaduate.


RUBI MOMENT.
nails done finally! red nails love.love.love!
plus brown coffee made by mom. Oh I love this day! :)


PROJECT: LOOSING WEIGHT
(ibabalik ko yung ganito kong figure) hahaha! kaya yan AJA! :))


PA-PA-PARTY.
A night of GLITZ and GLAMOUR with Betch and BFs.
(club circa and bedroom) :))


IT'S IN OUR GENES PARE!
kanino ako nagmana??
kanino pa edi kay mother earth! :))

that's my mom.
living barbie ang tawag sa kanya before :))
hehehe.
pretty (ehem) hahaha!

and I'm proud to be her daughter.

Okay, enough na :))

masyado na akong natutuwa.

It's baking time :))

TOODLES :)

No comments: