Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TOP 5 :)

Raining cats and dogs. Yes It’s weekends! But I can’t feel any relaxation this two free day of the week. OMG! I wish I could have 1 week vacation right now. I’m tired and totally not feeling well. Got dry couch which is nakakahiya while at riding in PUV then suddenly my cough will burst out. Waaaaah nakakahiya! Sobra! Hahaha. Ako lang ang maingay :) I need my medicine really. Call the cops ooopps call 911 I shout for help. Nagmoonthsary na kami ng aking dry cough. Huhuhu!

A while ago:

I baked cuppycakes both big and small for lei. It will serve as her gift for her company. I made their company logo. Hahaha. While baking I watched the news. A bad news for the Philippines. TOTALLY! There have been a hostage attack at Quirino grandstand. Sad to say 4 people died plus the hostage taker. Waaah. Let’s just pray for their soul.

Now:

I’m done with my boxes then now I’m currently listening to “papa jack” hahahaha It was very hilarious!!! Soooobra tawa ako ng tawa habang nagbloblog ako hehehe! Thanks to ate myles for my chocolates from Thailand. I super love my mom at UE :)

Tomorrow:

I’ll be heating divi to buy shirt for bfb. Then will buy some stuff for baking hahahaha! SHOPPING agian! Lagas ang wallet OMG! J

I’ve been waiting for the result of Miss Universe this morning. Haha! Philippines got it spot for TOP 5. Venus is really good and got a looks that a Filipina should be proud of. But then I am confident enough that this lady could make her country proud and be recognize by the world. Anyways, stop with the pageant thingy. Later my girlfriends and I will meet at bucks later. Chill time and Fun time and Sexy time with girlfriends. I really love this day. Coz I have no orders today plus I have my time with my friends hahahahaha!!! Fun. Fun. Fun day! :))



No comments: