Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

*SUGARRIFIIIC :)

I miss blogging :)

Yea :0 and guess what????

MIDTERM WEEK IS OVER! CHEERS!

hehe! and you know what???

I LOVE IT :)

This past few days I've been busy preparing for my exams totally prepared! It came to the point that I have restless night just to review everything we got for midterms and too bad I forgot to post on my blogspot :( so.hoorrrry!

but now!

I'm back!!! and I'm gonna rock your WORLD again! tsssssssssssssss :)

here's a quick recap of what I've suffered last week and this week :P

  • PUBLIC SPEAKING --- We are obliged to wear our corporate attire for our public speaking exam :) and guess what I got the highest score for best in corporate attire! haha! I wore my white polo top plus my black slacks and white lucky shoes plus my new red belt that complete my "CEO attire LOOK" ahaha :) They always joke me like "kape popo kayo???" ahahaha pang CEO daw ang dating :P ahahaha. My topic is "LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATE" and I did it! very good commented by my professor :) GREAT! ma'am??" "ma'am may papa photocopy
  • We've been very busy finishing the Choreography of our dance FAME :) hay! super dedicated kami dito kasi it's our final grade!!!!! aahaha :) after this! NO EXAM NA :P ahahaha. :)
  • EXAMS,EXAMS,EXAM,QUIZ,EXAMS (see??? pati Quiz di pa pinatawad :(..hay!)

heheheh! It's OVER!!! yea!

need to go :) I'll be doing my homework pa :P

*by the way, I'll be at makati tomorrow :) We have a business meeting with the tesoro exporting manager :P sounds pro??? ahaha YEA! I'M THE MANAGER OF OUR COMPANY :P "GAWANG NOYPI :) ahaha :) (sounds cool! ako nag isip nun eh ) ahahaha


ADVANCE HAPPY HEART'S DAY :)

and

happy 26th months hoooney! :)

No comments: