Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

*PARTY TIME :P

FINALLY!!!!! EXAM WEEK IS OVER :)

HAHA! AFTER ALL THE "PAGOD!!" WE MADE IT UP TO THE LAST DAY HAHA :p

Would you believe I got 4 exams in one day and take note consecutive exam :) ahaha oha! and I only have 3 hours revie all those exam particularly: BCM,LIT,PHILO and MGE :) waah ang sakit sa utak but I SURVIVED :P ahaahaha :P SUPER THANKS TO MY THINKING CAP :) haha!

then.... after all the nose bleed :p

IT'S PARTY TIME :)

CHRISTMAS PARTY of bebe boys and girls :) (i'll post some snaps soon) ahaha still busy :P

okie super daming nangyari.

here's a short recap :)

  • UEians it's party time coz EXAM WEEK is over. Right after our exam we had a christmas party @ SFC 320. we are planning to hold the party at YC but our dear friend roms need to take his special exam but unfortunately it took an hour so we just decided to hold it at our room plus we will just have our burger party after the exchange gift! ahaha :P SUPER tawa ako that night grabe! I really love my friends RIGHT NOW!!! ahaha super cooool walang arte ahaha game kung game like aprille :P ahaha she kissed reinier ahaha :P COOL! Then during the party waaah super laugh ang lahat :P ENJOY!! then burger time :P aha! next year ulit guys. I made an AVP of this event check it out at my multiply :P
  • Then MARES time! ahaha Nagcomment kami ni LALA na gutom na kami and we are craving for enah's pakain! ahaha :P Then ayun sumagot ang gaga :P ahaha We decided to meet by saturday's night @ YELLOW CAB :) enah's treat! ahaha Then ayun nagkita kita kami ng bonggang bongga :P GOSSIP GIRLS ATTACK :P ahaha Then we really enjoyed the night then BUCKS after then ENAH GOT HIS MOMENT! with BERNARDO nakita namin ahaha :P ALRIGHTY!!! :P
  • "MAME MALIGO KA NA AT SUSUNDUIN KITA MAMAYA, MAG GREENHILLS DAW TAYO :p" AHAHAHA! OHA! it's GH time shopping kahit I don't have enough money for shopping carry na din. Gladys, ate karen, ate efer and her husband plus boom then ate chiipy then wili :P I bought stuff for my mom and my pamangkin. Then pun0 kami sa expidition! I love BOOM :P I love this kid ang cutie :P ahaha :) Then we went to night market with ate karen's friend CHIPPY :) I love her the way she laughs ahaha :P Then ayun hit home by 10 :)
okie uber busy pa ako :P next time ulit :P










No comments: