Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

*HAAYAYAY! :P

haha :)

hey guys did you miss me?? haha bet you are :P well I got so busy these past few day first :P FINAL WEEK IS COMING AND I DONT LIKE IT :P ahahaha coz pahirapang buhay again for us :) ahahaha

here's a quick recap :P

  • TUESDAY: I helped my friends for their defense syempre presnt ang beauty ko sa pagrereport nila ahaha :) And they did it! ahaha di sila nagisa :) CONGRATS BEBE BOYS AND GIRLS :)
  • WEDNESDAY: No classes! yey gimik kami ni dada kahit bumabagyo :) ahahaha Lunch out at CHEF DE ANGELO. I love the waffle that I ordered scratch the pizza eiwwww. :P ahaha Then headed to FCM to buy Dvds :) WILI's ADDICTION :P ahaha He bought I dont know ahaha then bought foods for my parents ahaha :P dami nilang pera penge ako :P aahahaha.
  • THURSDAY: Pretty busy for the invitation :) ahahaha printing chorva :) ahaha
  • FRIDAY: "LOOOOONER :(" as in no FRIENDS no BOYFRIEND hay! ano ba. Coz they have this field trip at ako lang ang wala sa eksena huhuhuhu FINE WHATEVER! ahahaha :P Then ang aga nilang umuwi about 6pm ahaha I got a CADBURY chocolate from my sweeetest dada :) ahahah SCRATCH THE MELAMINE issue aahahah Then sabay kami uwi with conrad :) ahahaha :) Thanks conrad for the free ride :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • SATURDAY: super busy for the invitation while dada ganun din "THESIS MAKING SILA"---while me "INVITATION MAKING" ahaha :) There then dada, my mom and i met at rob nag shopping kasi si mader :) ahahaha
  • SUNDAY: TODAY! went to BULACAN :) aahahaha I SAW A MONKEY ahahaa :P DODONG DAW! poor kid! aahahaha :p Then met dada by lunch time. Diretso sa kanila for the cam saw his dad and ate ela :) Their then eat out at greenwich :) yum!!! Then shopped at watson the saw ate ghay :) ahaha then shopping na ako for my dress on Sunday :) I bought a cute jumper ahaha combi of white and black sooooobeeer sexy :) ahahaha :) Then then hatid and now WEBBY CHECK AKO :)

okie babay :)

ahahaha HOME BASE NA DAPAT ANG BEAUTY KO AT

MAGLALAKWATSA PA KAMI NI MADER :P

ciao :P

No comments: